- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell pepper
- 1 Butternut
- 3 Baby marrows
- 2 Purple Onions
- 1 Potato
- 1lt Milk
- 200 g Cake Flour
- 2 ml Ground course Black pepper
- 1 ml Cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Pastry recipes under pastry on web site
- Cut all the vegetables and roast at 200ºC until soft.
- Meanwhile in a pot bring milk and Flour to the boil.
- Stirring consciously until thick.
- Season with Salt and the pepper.
- Pour over the roasted vegetables and leave to cool.
- Once cold dish into pastry and bake.
Hot water pastry is being used for the picture.
Make 8 pies 12 cm