Cucumber in jelly Cucumber set in jelly
- 80g Green jelly
- 10 g gelatine
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Smooth Cottage cheese
- 1 Small onion
- 2 Cucumbers
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon juice
- Fine black pepper (to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Mix gelatin with jelly and dissolve in hot water, and set aside.
- Mix together mayonnaise, cottage cheese and lemon juice.
- Grate cucumber and onion and drain.
- Season the cucumber and onion mix with pepper and salt.
- Mix together the cucumber mix with mayonnaise mix.
- Stir in the jelly and combine well.
- Scoop into molds and refrigerate until strolled.
- Turn out and keep refrigerated until serving.
- It was not easy getting this recipe out of my mother.