Egg cup cakes Another egg recipe with eggs for a breakfast with a difference or picnic.
- Couple of large eggs
- Chopped spring onions or scullions
- chopped bacon
- salt to taste
- Carefully separate the eggs, taking care to not break the yoke.
- Whisk your egg white to get some air into preventing your scullions and bacon from sinking or floating on the top of your egg white. (This will also give a nice “build-in” garnish to your eggs.
- Pour your egg white into the cup-cake tray.
- Carefully place an egg yoke on top of each egg-white
- Add salt to taste
- bake in oven at 180ºc for 7-12 minutes or till th egg is set according to your taste
- remove and serve