- 100 g Table celery
- 20 g Spring onion
- 15 g Coriander leafs
- 200 g Cooked rice
- 400 g Cooked Chana Dahl (just soft cooked not mushy)
- 70 ml Vinaigrette salad dressing (recipe on website under Herbs and spices)
- 1 Avocado (optional)
- Finely chop the Celery.
- Add finely chopped spring onion.
- Add coarsely cut Coriander leafs.
- Add cooked, cold rice.
- Add cooked and cooled Chana Dahl.
- Add Vinaigrette salad dressing and mix all ingredients together.
- Press firmly into a bowl and then turn out. Individual portions can also be made using a cup.
- Decorate with Avocado if used.
Serve at room temperature.
Make 5 portions (cups)