Bread bowl Bread bowl for serving stew with a diffence
- 500 g Cake flour
- 5 g Yeast
- 15 g Sugar
- 20 g Butter
- 3 g Crushed garlic
- 2 g Paprika
- 2 g Mixed herbs
- 1 ml Ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in bowl.
- Add about 250 ml cold water.
- Knead until dough is elastic.
- Weigh pieces of dough 200 g.
- Roll long and thin about the thickness of your finger.
- Grease and flour a ‘foil pie container’ on the outside and roll the dough on it. Try not to leave open gaps, starting from the bottom form a bowl.
- Brush with water.
- Allow to prove for 1 hour.
- Bake till light brown at 200oc for 20 minutes. With a pan of water in the oven.
- Remove the ‘foil container’ and return to oven for another 20 minutes.
- Fill with a stew of your choice.
Make 4 bowls.