Crispy lavash crackers Crisp & tastey lavash crackers
- 500 g Cake flour
- 5 g Yeast
- 15 g Sugar
- 20 g Butter
- 3 g Crushed garlic
- 2 g Paprika
- 2 g Mixed herbs
- 1 ml Ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in bowl.
- Add about 250 ml cold water.
- Knead until dough is elastic.
- Set aside for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Roll out as thin as possible.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with mixed herbs ang crushed dry red chilly & course salt.
- Set aside to rest 10 minutes.
- Bake till light brown at 200oc for 5 minutes. With a pan of water in the oven.
- Cut into triangles as soon as you remove it from oven.
- If still soft dry in oven at 90ºc
Make 60 triangles.