- 1 bunch spinach (15 leafs)
- 1 Onion
- 30 ml Pea flour
- 250 g Cream cheese
- 10 ml Dried dill
- 3 ml Crushed garlic
- 5 ml Ground black pepper
- Parboil the spinach and make fine using pulse function of food possessor. And set aside.
- Fry chopped Onion in Olive oil until glassy.
- Add the Pea flour and mix well.
- Add ½ a cup of water.
- Add dried dill, Garlic, black pepper and cream cheese.
- Slowly cook for 1 minute stirring continuously to prevent burning.
- Add the spinach and mix. Remove from heat.
- Roll a slice of bread with a rolling pin to flatten as thin as possible. Spread with butter and carefully place butter outside in a muffin tin. Scoop spinach filling in cups.
- Bake till light brown at 200oc for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before removing from pan.
- Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Make 24 muffin size ¼ cup filling is used to make 1 portion.