- 250 g Mushrooms
- 2 ml Dried Oregano
- 2 ml ground Bay leafs
- 2 ml ground Coriander seeds
- 30 g Sun dried tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 100 g Cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Slice Mushrooms and set aside.
- Chop Onion and add to mushrooms.
- Cut the tomato in ¼ and add to mushrooms.
- In a wok on high heat stir fry all ingredients except cheese together until mushrooms is a dark color.
- Add ½ cup water and cook 30 minutes.
- When cold add the grated cheese.
- Scoop into Philo pastry baskets and bake.
- Bake at 220ºC until golden brown.
- To make Philo baskets brush a sheet of Philo pastry with melted butter. Place another sheet on top and brush again with butter. Cut pastry in squares and line small muffin pans to form baskets.
May be prepared and kept frozen until needed to bake.
Make 24 portions.