- 200 g Cabbage
- 1 Onion
- 2 ml crushed Garlic
- 2 ml Dried red chilly
- 2 ml ground Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 4 sheets Philo pastry
- Chop the Onion.
- Using a wok stir fry shredded Cabbage, Onion and all spices together until cabbage is cooked but still crispy.
- The cabbage will be slightly brown.
- Brush a sheet of Philo pastry both sides with melted butter and place another sheet on top and brush with melted butter again. Cut in 6 equal strips. Place a spoon full of the cold Cabbage on the pastry and fold in triangular shape. Repeat until all cabbage is used.
- Bake at 220 ºc until golden brown.
- Remember the triangle will brown from the bottom.
Serve brown side up.
May be made and kept frozen and baked when needed.
Make 12 portions