Chilly bites Chilly bites with peppers
- ½ Onion
- ½ yellow Bell pepper
- ½ orange Bell pepper
- 1½ cup Pea flour
- 2 ml Bicarbonate of soda
- 10 ml dried red Chilly
- 2 ml ground Coriander seeds
- 2 ml Cumin
- Pinch of Salt
- Place all dry ingredients together and mix.
- Cut vegetables in small squares and add to dry ingredients.
- Add 200 ml water and mix to a thick but runny dough.
- Scoop teaspoons full in hot oil ond fry until golden brown.
- Keep them fairly small otherwise they tend to be dry.
Make 30 portions