Sweet chilli sauce Spicy sweet chilli sauce
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 red Jalapeno chillies
- ¼ cup white Vinegar
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Corn starch
- Remove the pips of the chillies and set the pips aside.
- In a blender blend all ingredient except the Corn starch with ¾ cup water.
- Transfer to a sauce pan and bring to the boil on medium heat.
- Cook until start to thicken slightly (about 3 minutes).
- Combine corn starch with 2 tbs cold water.
- Thicken the sauce with this corn starch.
- Cook for 1 minute and allow to cool before using.
- Cook longer if a thicker sauce is required.
- Add the pips remember more pips = more heat.
Make about 2 cups.