- 1 Onion
- Pizza sauce(recipe on web site under lunch)
- 300 g Spinach (shredded and blanched)
- 10 ml dried Dill
- 200 g Mozzarella cheese
- 4 whole Spinach leafs(cooked)
- 64 slices Cheddar cheese (1cm x 2 cm)
- Salt to taste
- Chop the Onion and fry in a little Olive oil until start to brown. Remove from heat and add Dill, add Spinach and mix well. Allow to cool.
- Add grated Mozzarella cheese and mix.
- Spread Pizza sauce on Tortilla.
- Place Spinach mixing on top of sauce in a ring shape.
- Slice tortilla in the middle in 8 even directions.
- Fold the middle outwards and over the outside. Place a strip of Spinach leaf around to hold in shape.
- Repeat with all 8 points.
- Place a slice of Cheddar cheese on each fold.
- Bake at 200oc for 7 – 10 minutes.
- Allow to stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Slice between Cheddar cheese to form slices.
Best to make it on a oven prove plate that will be used for serving as well as it cant be lifted without breaking.
Make 8 portions.