Pasta Barbabietole Pasta with beetroot in a sour cream sauce
- 1 Onion
- ½ Yellow Bell pepper
- 250 g Mushrooms
- 10 ml BBQ spice
- 5 ml Leaf masala
- 5 ml chopped garlic
- 90 ml Cornflour
- 250 ml Sour-cream
- Slice small Beetroot 5 mm thick slices cover with water and cook until soft .
- When beetroot is soft strain and keep the water.
- Boil the beetroot water to reduce it to 1 lL.
- Chop the Onion and Yellow pepper and cut mushrooms in halve.
- On high heat using a wok in a little olive oil fry Onion. Mushroom and peppers.
- In the meantime bring beetroot water to the boil.
- Mix Cornflour with a little cold water and mix with boiling beetroot water. Cook for one minute stirring to prevent burning.
- Add the sour-cream and bring to the boil whisking continuously.
- Return to the wok. When onions start to turn brown add the Garlic, Spices and beetroot. Fry until start to stick. Then add to Sour-cream sauce. Add 250 g cooked Farfalle and mix carefully.
- Serve hot.
- Serve 5 portions.