- 500 g Tin Peaches in syrup
- 10 g Castor sugar Sugar
- 120 g Vanilla sponge cake crumbs
- 60 g Roasted Coconut
- 16 sheets Philo pastry
- Melted butter to brush pastry
- Cut the peaches and mix with Sugar, cake crumbs and coconut.
- Mix gently not to break the Peaches.
- Brush a sheet pastry with melted butter and place another sheet on top brush again with butter.
- Place a small hand full of the peach filling on the pastry, fold the edges in. Brush the top of the over lapping pastry.
- Roll up and brush the top with melted butter.
- Repeat until all pastry or filling is used.
- Place on a baking tray.
- Bake till light brown at 200oc Watch it as no time cant be given because it differs with oven and butter.
- leave till cool and slightly on outside and sift with icing sugar .
Serve warm with Ice cream.