Cinnamon buns Bread rolls with cinnamon , dates and banana
- 1 banana
- 5 dates
- 3 g Cinnamon
- Basic sweet dough
- Melted apricot jam
- 2 Table spoons icing sugar (for fondant icing )
- Mix Basic sweet dough as directed.
- In a food processor mix the banana. cinnamon and dates until a paste and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide the refrigerated dough in 60 g pieces.
- Form a sausage and rol out lengthwise to about 1 mm thick and 5 cm x 30 cm big.
- Spread Banana mixture on one halve of rolled out dough.
- Fold over and spread again with banana mixture.
- Roll up and place in greased muffin pan.
- Place in a warm place to rise until double in size.
- Bake till light brown at 180oc for 20 min.
- Brush with melted apricot jam and decorate with fondant icing on top.
- Can be served warm or cold.