ChocMint Mudpuddle Chocolate Mint Dessert
- 200 g Tennis® Biscuits (chocolate mint flavour)
- 112.5 g Icing sugar
- 112.5 g Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups water
- 112.5 g Butter
- 85 g peppermint Aero®
- 250 g dark Aero®
- 1 cup fresh cream
- Break biscuits and peppermint Aero® in small pieces, place in mixing bowl and set aside.
- Bring to the boil: icing sugar, cocoa powder and water.
- Stir in butter while mixture is still hot.
- Pour over Aero® and biscuit mix and mix well.
- Dish into glasses of choice- ¾ full.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Bring cream to the boil and add dark Aero®, stir until chocolate is melted.
- Pour on top off refrigerated desserts until glass is full.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Finish off with cream and chocolate sprinkles.
- serve 4-6 portions