Dill pickle Assorted vegetables pickled in Dill seed and Apple cider vinegar
- 300 g Mini Cucumber ( cut into 2 cm fingers)
- 300 g Sweet baby peppers (cut into rings)
- 3 red Chillies (cut into thin rings)
- 50 g Onions (coarsely chopped)
- 20 ml Garlic (chopped)
- 15 ml Dill seeds
- 10 ml Kosher salt
- 375 ml Apple cider vinegar
- 375 ml Water
- Prepare all the vegetables.
- Mix the vinegar, water, salt, Dill seed, and garlic.
- Add all the vegetables and mix.
- Spoon into jars making sure to get more or less the same amount seeds and garlic in each jar.
- Tap lightly on counter to remove air bubbles. Fill to the rim with liquid and close tightly.
- For longer storage, place the jars in a boiling pot of water to can them. When the water comes back to a boil, set the timer for 5 minutes and remove the jars immediately. Make sure the lids pop down; if they do not, refrigerate those pickles and eat them first.With this step done it will last a week on the shelve unopened and 2 weeks in the refrigerator after opening