Chilli sauce Chilli sauce a bit sweet and flavourful
- 2 cups Rice vinegar
- 6 cups Water
- 40 ml White sugar
- 20 ml Garlic (chopped)
- 35 g Chillies ( remove the pips and keep aside chop the rest of the chilli)
- 20 ml BBQ spice
- 5 ml Smoked Paprika
- 40 ml Corn flour
- Add all the ingredient together including the pips that were set aside.
- Bring to the boil on medium heat stirring all the time with a wire whisk.
- Once boiling simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cool down and use will keep a week in the refrigerator.