- 200 g cake flour
- 100 G White sugar
- 90 g Oil
- 8 g Baking Powder
- 250 ml Fresh milk
- 1 egg
- 150 g Mixed fruit cocktail
- 25 g Coconut
- Preheat oven to 180ºc
- Mix all ingredient except Coconut 100 g milk and fruit cocktail together with electric mixer.
- Only mix until lumps is removed.
- Pour into 16 x 24 cm baking dish.
- Sprinkle fruit on top.
- Bake till light brown at 180oc for 40 minutes
- In a pot bring 100 g water, 100 g milk and 25 g coconut to the boil.
- When cake is done remove from oven and glace with Coconut syrup.
Serve cold with pouring cream.
Make 6 portions.