Pasta Salad Pasta salad with advocado and feta cheese
- 1 avocado
- ½ Sweet red pepper
- 1 Spring onion
- 100 g Feta cheese
- 1 Green Jalapeno chili
- 3 ml Course black pepper
- Juice of one Lemon
- Pasta of your choice
- Cook pasta of your choice according to instruction on packet and set aside to cool.
- Finely chop red pepper, Chili and spring onion.
- Cut avocado in small blocks and add to pepper, chili and spring onion.
- Crumble the Feta and add to above.
- Season with black pepper and salt.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss lightly.
- Add the pasta and mix just be careful not to make avocado mushy.
Serve cold as a salad.
Serve 6 portions