- 1 cup Brown lentils (uncooked)
- 1 Onion
- Mild yellow curry
- 40 g Dried apricots
- 1 Clove garlic
- 2 tsp Tomato paste
- Sour cream
- Bay leafs
- Cook lentils until soft and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 200ºc.
- Fry chopped onion until light brown.
- Add curry powder and continue frying until change of color.
- Add ½ a cup of water, Tomato paste, Garlic, salt and dried apricots.
- Add lentils and cook to reduce water.
- Dish into 2 pasta dishes 15 x 15 cm.
- Place bay leaf on each portion for decoration and taste.
- Pour a very thin layer of sour cream on top.
- Bake till light brown at 200oc for 10 – 15 minutes
Looks very good made as individual Portions.
Serve hot with rice.