Spinach & Feta loaf Spinach & Feta loaf
- 300 g Fresh spinach
- 300 g Cake flour
- 40 g Butter
- 115 g Danish Feta cheese
- 20 g Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 5 ml Black pepper
- 2 ml Nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- Mix flour, butter, baking powder, salt, pepper and nutmeg together.
- Cut cooked spinach and set aside.
- Cut feta in blocks and set aside.
- Rub in the butter until it resemble crumbs.
- Add the spinach & feta and mix lightly.
- Add egg and milk to form a dough mix as little as possible.
- Pour into 17 x 12 cm loaf pan.
- Bake till light brown at 180oc for 60 minutes.
- Turn out strait away when removed from oven.
- Serve at room temperature