Celdery loaf Celdery & cheese loaf
- 100 g soup celery
- 300 Cake flour
- 1 Egg
- 20 G Baking Powder
- 100 g Cheddar cheese
- 4 ml Ground black pepper
- 2 ml Nutmeg
- 2 Spring onions
- Pinch of Salt
- Mix all the dry ingredient together.
- Rub the flour and butter unit all the butter is mixed.
- Pre heat oven to 180ºc
- Cut the cheese in small blocks.
- Cut the celdery roughly and add to flour.
- Add the cheese and egg.
- Form a soft dough adding some milk and mix.
- Pour into 17 x 12 cm loaf pan.
- Bake till light brown at 180oc for 60 – 70 minutes.
- Tip out and leave to cool.
- Serve at room temperature.
Make 1 loaf