Vegetable paella Paella with vegetables
- 5 Baby marrow
- 4 Petit pan
- 12 Green beans
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Bell pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell pepper
- 1 Orange Bell pepper
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 2 Bayleafs
- 2 Cloves
- 500 g pasta (uncooked)
- Crushed red chilly to taste
- Salt to taste
- Cut the Petit pans in ¼ , the Baby marrow more or less 1cm thick, the peppers in chunks and the Green beans 3 cm long.
- Chop the onion and fry with Bayleafs and crushed red Chilly in a little oil.
- Don't fry the onion brown just cooked.
- Add all the Vegetables and spice and fry to mix in the spice.
- Add the raw pasta and 750 ml water.
- Bring to the boil and lower the heat to medium.
- Cook covered for 30 min until all water is evaporated.
- Serve immediately for best results.
Serve 6 portions.