- 100 g Sugar
- 140 g Custard powder
- 1 Packet red jelly 80 g
- In a pot bring 1 liter water to the boil.
- Mix Custard powder and sugar with a little water.
- Mix the dissolved Custard powder with the boiling water to make custard.
- Whisk immediately to prevent lumps.
- Dissolve the Jelly powder in 200 ml hot water.
- Boil the custard for 30 second stirring continually to ensure it doesn't burn.
- Add the Jelly to the custard.
- Mix well until all is one color.
- Pour into moulds and allow to set in freezer for 6 hours depending how cold your freezer is.
DO NOT FREEZE SOLID.
Turn out and serve with Savoy sauce.
Serve 8 portions depending on the size of your moulds.