Health sandwich A heathy open sandwich with Humus and grilled veg
- 1 Aubergine
- 3 Baby marrows
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red pepper
- 200 g button mushrooms
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Pinch of Salt and cayenne pepper
- Slice the Aubergine lengthwise and set aside.
- Slice washed baby marrows lengthwise and set aside.
- Slice mushrooms and set aside.
- Slice the onion in slices and set aside.
- Warm a heavy frying pan on med to high heat. Add a little oil and grill slices of vegetable until golden brown on both sides. Be careful not to break slices and set aside.
- Cut the pepper and roast and remove skin.
- Fry the sliced mushroom and also set aside.
- Spread humus on wholewheat bread and arrange a selection off grilled veg on top.
- Top with sprouts and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Serve about 9 slices