Sweetcorn bread White bread with sweetcorn and cheese
- 800 g Cake flour
- 60 ml Icing sugar
- 10 ml Salt
- 10 g Instant dry yeast
- 50 g Oil
- 100 g Amasi ( buttermilk )
- 410 g Cream style sweet corn 1 tin
- 100 ml Water
- 200 g Grated cheddar cheese
- Mix all the ingredients together except the cheese. Knead to a soft but not sticky dough.
- Allow the dough to rest 5 minutes.
- Knead in the grated cheese.
- Separate into two 800 g pieces.
- Shape into loafs and place into 200 mm X 100 mm greased loaf tins.
- Allow to rise until double in size.
- Bake till light brown at 180oc for 35 minutes
- Tip out immediately.
- Make 2 loafs