Maize snack A maize snack with variety of flavours
- 125 ml Maize meal
- 160 ml Cake Flour
- 5 ml Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Double cream yoghurt to form a stiff but workable dough
- Mix all the dry ingredients and add the yoghurt and knead to a firm dough.
- Roll to a thickness of 1 mm.
- Place on Teflon sheet on baking tray.
- Sprinkle with desired topping.
- Bake till start to get light brown at edges at 200oc
- If a harder texture is required it can be broken and dried for 10 minutes at 120 ºc
- leave till cool and serve