Spinach parcels Spinach and Feta cheese in Philo pastry
- 1 Bunch Spinach (400 g)
- 30 ml Pea flour
- 10 ml Dried Dill
- 100 g Feta
- 1 Onion
- 4 sheets Philo pastry
- Pinch of Salt
- Chop the onion and fry in a bit of olive oil just until onion is soft.
- Add the Dill and pea flour and mix in.
- Add ½ a cup of water and cook 1 minute.
- Add the shredded and blanched spinach.
- When cold add cubed Feta.
- Brush the pastry both sides with melted butter. Place another sheet on top and brush with butter. Cut in 12 equal blocks. Spoon tea spoons full on each block and gather edges together to form a parcel. Repeat until spinach is used up. May be frozen until needed to bake.
- Bake until golden brown at 200ºC.
Serve warm but not hot.
Make 24 parcels