Pizza Tomato sauce for pizza
- 1 Onion
- 1 tin Italian tomato (400 g)
- 30 ml Pea flour
- 2 tsp mild yellow Curry
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- Pinch of Salt
- Fry the chopped onion with bay leafs and coriander until see through but not brown.
- Add the spice, flour, tomato and 1 cup water.
- Simmer until onions is soft and sauce is thick. (allow liquid to evaporate by cooking process)
- Spread on pizza base and top with topping of your choice.
- Bake at 200ºC until cheese is well melted.
Make sauce for 5 pizzas