- 500 g Sweet potato
- 1 Onion
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander seeds
- ½ tsp Ground bayleafs
- ¾ Crushed dry red chilly
- 30 ml Mild yellow curry
- 15 ml leaf masala
- 2 Carrots
- 350 g Butternut
- 300 g Potato
- 8 Baby marrows
- 12 Green beans
- 15 Mange tout
- 12 Baby corn
- 12 g Coriander leafs
- In a little oil fry i chopped onion with coriander seeds and Bayleafs.
- Add sweet potato, curry, masala and 3 cups water.
- Cook sweet potato until soft.
- With a stick blender blend the sweet potato to form a thick sauce.
- Add the sliced carrots.
- Add the green beans sliced in halve.
- Add potato cut in ¼ .
- Slowly cook stirring occasionally.
- Cook until carrots start to get soft.
- Add the butternut cut into blocks.
- Add thickly sliced baby marrow and chilly.
- Cook until butternut is soft then all vegetables should be soft.
- Add the mange tout and Baby Corn. Cover pot with lid.
- Simmer until soft but take care not to burn the sauce that should be thick.
- Add chopped coriander leafs.
Dish into prepared bread bows and serve immediately.
Make 6 portions.