- A selection of your choice of veg (here used Butternut, Onion, Baby marrow, Cartrots and red Bell pepper)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (recipe on website under herbs & spices)
- Sosatie skewers
- Cut vegetables in chunks.
- Arrange on skewers.
- Place in a oven proof dish.
- Pour BBQ sauce over and ½ a cup of water.
- Cover pan with foil and bake 45 minutes or until vegetables is soft at 200ºc.
- Open and bake for 20 minutes at 200ºc
Serve hot as main dish or as vegetable.
Served here with rice and garlic parsley baby potatoes (recipe on website under side dish vegetable)
BBQ sauce enough for 5 sosaties.