- 140 g Custard powder
- 100 g Whiter sugar
- 1 packet red jelly 80 g
- In a pot bring 1 lt water with the sugar to the boil.
- Mix the Custard powder with a little cold water.
- Add the mixed Custard to the boiling water and whisk immediately to prevent lumps.
- Boil the custard for 30 seconds and set aside.
- Dissolve the jelly in 200 g boiling water.
- Add the dissolved Jelly to the cooked custard and mix using a whisk.
- Pour in moulds and allow to set in refrigerator.
- Turn out and serve with Savoy sauce.
Serve 10 portions
May be made and kept in refrigerator up to 4 days.